The virtual revolution is here. Join us for a weekend of inspiration. All are welcome.
Hack the Northeast (HTNE) is the Northeast’s premier 36 hour hackathon for anyone, anywhere. HTNE is here to empower the developer community by providing the resources to explore technology and turn ideas into reality. Whether you’re completely new to coding or a seasoned hacker, join us for a weekend full of workshops and mentorship to learn, connect, and have fun.
$202,402 in prizes
$1000 Grant (2)
Projects will be evaluated by the 1517 team at a chance of receiving a $1000 grant
EA Sports Games (12)
HyperX Gaming Kit (4)
Piper Computer Kit (4)
Pitch in front of VC Fund (4)
4 projects will have a chance at pitching in front of a VC Firm for a chance at over $200k in Seed Round Funding.
FirstText Startup Mentorship (worth $10,000)
Startup Mentorship from FirstText with mentors including Marc Randolph (co-founder of Tinder), Sean Rad (co-founder of Netflix), Steve Huffman (co-founder of Reddit), and Jawed Karim (Co-Founder of Youtube)
Repl.It Hacker Subscription for 1 year (50)
1Password Subscription 6 months (4)
ROCCAT Gaming Kit (4)
Mouse, Keyboard, Headset
Think Board (4)
Product Hunt Stickers
Think Wrong Book (28)
$50 Amazon Gift Card (4)
AoPs Coupons ($25) (4)
Clerky Lifetime Package (4)
Lifetime Subscription to Clerky
Interview Cake Full Access License (4)
Voiceflow 1 Year Professional License (4)
Bugsee Credits ($200) (5)
SashiDo Credits ($120) (500)
Each Attendee will Recieve $120 in SashiDo Credits
Google Cloud Credits (500)
Each Attendee 18+ will receive $50 in GCP Credits
Azure Credits (500)
Each Attendee with a .edu email will recieve $100 in Microsoft Azure Credits
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Must be a team of 1-4
- Must be currently enrolled in a high school or university
- Particpants under 18 must fill out a digital waiver (Located in the typeform)
- All members must fill out the registration typeform located on our website
*Prize shipping to international participants may vary
- Upload all of your code including a text file with dependencies used to run the code into a github repo and share with organizers (more info later)
- Record a video presentation with a explanation of the ideation, development, and demo of your final project. (Under 5 minutes)
- Projects cannot be submitted late.
- Projects must have been created in its entirety during the 36 hours alotted for the event.
Senior Manager of Academic Customer Experience / PTC
Senior Manager of Academic Business / PTC
Small Business Deacon
Tracks will be announced during the opening ceremony!
- Machine Learning/ AI
- Social Good